Richmond Hill Presbyterian Church was erected in 1880. The cemetery, located directly behind the church, contains grave markers dating from 1806 to the present. It is also the location of the octagonal vault (or “deadhouse”) used to store caskets during the winter.

Contact Information

Church Office: 905-884-4211 (10am to 2pm MWTF)

Cemetery  Bylaws  March 2014

Cemetery Price List – June 2019